Thanks to superheroes like you, Amazing Capes can help make a difference. With every cape purchased, 10% of profits is given to a directly matched cause. Together we can help empower our world to become a brighter and more compassionate place. Join the movement. Help save the world through the power of imagination.
- Arts For Life: Brings creative encouragement into the hospital rooms of those facing serious illness. AFL provides educational art programs that enrich patients’ lives, nurture their minds and spirits, and encourage positive healthcare experiences for children and their families. Based in Asheville, NC. Cape match: The Houdini
- Pretty in Pink Foundation: Serves people diagnosed with breast cancer who have limited or no health insurance. Cape match: The Elizabeth
- OCEANA: The largest international organization focused solely on ocean conservation. OCEANA works with strategic, directed campaigns to achieve measurable outcomes that will help return our oceans to former levels of abundance. Cape match: The ADMIRAL
- The International Rescue Committee: Responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. Cape match: The Wallenberg
- The Dogwood Alliance has increased protection for millions of acres of Southern forests through transforming the forest products industry. They mobilize the public and expose truths about forest destruction to inspire individuals, communities, corporations and government to take action. Cape match: The Carson
- Super Mandela: Supports the Asheville Humane Society and protect our furry friends. Check out your local shelter today for a new best friend!
- 826 LA: Matched with the Throwback Collection to provide creative writing, publishing and tutoring services to inner city kids.
- Carolina For Kibera: Exists to develop local leaders, catalyze positive change and alleviate poverty in the Kibera slum of Nairobi. Works in partnership with the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to create empowering initiatives. Cape match: Carolina Blue
- charity: water: A non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. View our campaign to bring clean water to Rwanda here: Let's Be Amazing. Cape match: The Magellan