New and improved, we like to think that we now offer the most magical line of capes in the universe with our Classic Amazing Capes. And quite frankly, we don't believe there are enough capes in the universe and we'd like to change that.
The newest line of capes will phase out our Original collection that we have flown with for the past year and a half. Which, now is a perfect time to note that if you prefer the velcro closure, stream-lined design & hand-pressed tags, or are especially fond of the Carolina Blue, Magellan or The Rowling color palettes, then scoop up one of The Original capes before they are gone!
We're keeping the same style names and making a few new additions. These features include:
- adding custom snaps for ease of fastening and to increase the longevity of your cape
- making every size "roomier" with an added pleat in the center back, a larger neck circumference and more fabric to extend around the body
- an extra pocket (2)! designed in a new crest shape
- new needlepoint clench tag, care tag
- superior craftsmanship from our new sewers that simply seals the value on each Amazing Cape
To date, we have size small and medium sewn. Things took a bit longer than anticipated for this first batch as the sewers got acquainted with the materials and process; size large and XL are next up on the production schedule.
Our capes are designed in the crystal vortex of Asheville NC and are sewn in the heart of North Carolina in the industrious city of Asheboro. Made in the USA & ready for anywhere, we'll always have your back!
Estephanie, daughter of the family-run Lighthouse Sewing Services in Asheboro NC trying out a freshly sewn Carson Cape (size medium)!